What's an EBook?
EBooks are electronic books that come in an electronic format rather than your usual paper versions that is becoming extremely popular in the beauty industry. They can open up a whole new world of convenience and variety. EBooks are published in all genres (trade manuals, novels, fiction, non-fiction) just like print books.
Why Would I Want to Buy an EBook?
There are many reasons why you might purchase an EBook. The print is large enough to be read by those with failing eyesight and with the PDF version, you can adjust the view to make it even larger if needed. Anyone with an Internet connection can download the book(s) of their choice and in minutes, you can be reading. EBooks can be printed out or read on your computer or laptop screen. Another important consideration is our environment. Millions of trees could be saved each year with this new technology.
Who Is Buying EBooks?
Because electronic books are relatively new, many people don't know about them yet. As EBooks become more widely known, more and more people will be buying them for leisure reading, business, and school to name just a few areas that EBooks will become commonplace in.
Is EBook Ordering Online Safe?
Yes. If you chose to pay using the credit card or PayPal option, they both use what is called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. The information you give when ordering, e.g., name, address, and credit card information, is encrypted by using a secure server providing maximum security. Your private information will never be shared loaded or sold to any person or company under any circumstances. NailTech values you privacy more than we value our own.
What Formats Do Your EBooks Come In?
PDF (Adobe format)
Our EBooks are produced in PDF format for universal portability, especially between computer platforms. PDF style EBooks can be read on both PC and MAC computers with the same ease. You do not have to be online to read the EBook. Our PDF EBooks require Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read them, but free reader software is available as a direct download from Adobe.com
Click to get the latest version of the free Adobe reader for Windows, MAC, Palm OS, Windows Mobile, or Pocket PC, Android and IOS.
When Will I Receive My EBook?
Please see the Shipping page foe details on receiving your Ebook or Article.
Can I Get a Virus from a Downloaded EBook?
No. NailTech virus checks our EBook files to be absolutely positive that you are protected from any chance of viruses. NailTech does recommend that you virus check any and all files which you download for your own feeling of security.
What If I Have Problems Opening, Installing, or Reading the EBook?
NailTech answers promptly any emails concerning difficulty opening and reading your EBook. Instructions are included with with the email that contains your book, but newcomers to the computer sometimes need a bit of help which we are happy to provide either online or by phone.
Can I Make a Copy for Backup Purposes?
Yes. NailTech prefers that you make one backup copy of your EBook in case of a hard disk failure. BUT, please do no share your copy with unauthorized users.
Can I Print Out My EBook?
Yes. But NailTech prefers that you do so for personal use only.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
Short & Sweet.. - You paid for it - it is yours.. DO NOT share, loan, lend it with anyone, they should buy their own.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("YOU" OR "USER") AND WWWeb Services/NailTech.com (NailTech). THIS AGREEMENT STATES THE MATERIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE EBook YOU MAY PURCHASE OR RECEIVE IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUDIBLE SERVICE AND YOUR ACCOUNT.
BY DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS: (A) Downloading any EBook free sample chapters made available thru the NailTech.com site, OR (B) Purchasing and downloading any full version EBooks from the NailTech.com site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, NailTech IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE TO YOU THE USE OF THE EBooks (samples or full versions) available through NailTech.com. IN SUCH EVENT, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE THEIR USE. YOU MAY CONTACT NailTech at wwwebserv@NailTech.com or 631-981-1273 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
1. Glossary. As used in this Agreement: (A) "NailTech Service" or the "Service" means the system/service comprised of the NailTech.com Web site, the Software, and the Content (Full version EBooks or EBook sample chapters); (B) "NailTech.com Web site", "NailTech.com" or the "Web site" means this Web site, and any successor Web sites of NailTech.
2. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the NailTech Service (including the NailTech.com Web site, the Software, and the Content) are owned by NailTech and/or its suppliers. Reproduction or use in a manner other than as specified in this Agreement may subject you and others to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement. NailTech reserves the right to remove or disable access to any Content or other materials that violates or otherwise allegedly infringes on a party's copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. NailTech shall in no event be liable for the good faith removal of or disabling of access to any such Content or materials under this Agreement. It is the policy of NailTech to suspend or terminate the access and rights licensed hereunder of any party who repeatedly violates this Agreement.
3. The NailTech.com Service License. The NailTech Service is an information service. When you access or make a purchase from the NailTech.com selection of Content, you are obtaining from NailTech a non-exclusive license to download the Content to your PC solely for your personal non-commercial use. You may copy the Content to other personal computers in your household or place of business, solely for personal non-commercial use, but may not reproduce, distribute or use the Content in any other manner. You may not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the Content in any manner and you shall not exploit it commercially. You also may not (A) decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Content or attempt to do so; or (B) modify the Content or create any derivative works therefrom. NailTech reserves the right to discontinue the service or any offering at any time without notice. The NailTech Service is also for and available only to parties who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not meet the foregoing or other applicable requirements, you may not use the NailTech Service.
Printing of the free sample and full version EBooks is permissible solely for your personal non-commercial use. This license grants you permission to print and bind in any manner you see fit, ONE SINGLE COPY, either privately or commercially solely for your personal non-commercial use. NailTech holds no financial responsibility for any printing costs incurred, either private or commercial.
4. Availability. NailTech will exercise reasonable efforts to provide the Content in a timely manner. On occasion, technical or supplier problems may delay or prevent delivery. Availability of Content that is not yet created at the time of acceptance of this Agreement (such as time-dated programming) is subject to the creation of such programs by the supplier.
5. User Account, Password, and Security. As a registered member and depending on which particular part(s) of the Service you use or register for, you may receive or establish one or more passwords and accounts. Maintaining the confidentiality and security of your passwords and accounts is solely your responsibility. Do not divulge your password to anyone else or use anyone else's password or account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your account(s), and you agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized use of accounts or any breach of security. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any losses incurred in connection with any misuse of passwords and you further agree that we shall have no responsibility whatsoever for your failure to comply with this Section. In addition, you agree that you shall comply with , and shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) avoid or circumvent any access or use controls, security mechanisms or procedures or similar protections established by NailTech with respect to the Service. Your breach of this Section may result in immediate termination of your account(s), and may also subject you to criminal or civil liability.
6. Privacy. NailTech values your privacy more than we value our own. We shall not at any time give, lend, loan, or in any manner share your private information to any other party. This promise includes: email addresses, names, or any other information provided to NailTech during any registration or purchase process.
Please contact us with any other questions you might have concerning your new EBook, or the purchasing process.